You wanted to have your computer fixed by the computer shop you bought it form, but the shop refused to repair it. Write a letter to the manager of the computer shop. In your letter, you
• Describe the problem with your computer
• Explain why you are not satisfied with the service
• Explain what you want the shop to do
To whom it my concern.
I am writing to notify you of a claim for damaged goods against your shop. Besides, I am disappointed concerning your attendants’ rude when dealing with the client’s request. It is hurting your business.
I purchased an HP computer in your shop early last week. It worked well in the first week, but later displayed some obvious problems. First, on the screen, some dark dots appeared, which have seriously blurred the screen. I thought that your shop at least manage to check the computer and give me some suggestion as the computer is under one year-long warranty. However, I was shocked when I saw the shop attendants insisted that they were not held responsible, and the only suggestion they generously left me was to refer this problem to the manufacture directly. This situation is seriously causing me considerable anxiety. Unless you take prompt action to rectify this problem of my computer or refund the purchase price in full, I will be forced to take legal action regarding your shop’s refusal to honor the warranty. I hope we can work something out to our mutual benefit.
Your earliest response will be appreciated.
- During a recent plane journey, you sat next to a businessman who owns a chain of restaurants. You talked to him and he suggested that you should contact him about A possible job in one of his restaurants. Write a letter to this businessman. In your letter 84
- Nowadays museum and historical sites are visited mainly by foreign tourists rather than by locals. Why is this happening? What can be done to get locals to visit museums and historical sites more often? 78
- You visited a restaurant for a meal. You were served meat (non-veg) instead of vegetarian meal. You are very annoyed at this incident. Complain to the restaurant manager for the same.In your letter•explain your annoying experience•describe the unprofe 89
- You would like to participate in a work-related seminar in another country. Write a letter to the person in charge of the seminar and ask for detailed information regarding the dates, program, accommodation and cost. 89
- The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health caresystem in an effort to deal with the health issues involved. Some people think that thebest way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons inthe s 73
Transition Words or Phrases used:
besides, but, first, however, if, regarding, so, well, as to, at least
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 8.0 7.48453608247 107% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 3.0 4.92783505155 61% => OK
Conjunction : 4.0 5.05154639175 79% => OK
Relative clauses : 6.0 3.03092783505 198% => OK
Pronoun: 35.0 32.9175257732 106% => OK
Preposition: 22.0 26.3917525773 83% => OK
Nominalization: 3.0 3.85567010309 78% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 1019.0 937.175257732 109% => OK
No of words: 200.0 206.0 97% => OK
Chars per words: 5.095 4.54256449028 112% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.76060309309 3.78020617076 99% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.87026131215 2.54303337028 113% => OK
Unique words: 135.0 127.690721649 106% => OK
Unique words percentage: 0.675 0.622605031667 108% => OK
syllable_count: 298.8 290.88556701 103% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.5 1.41237113402 106% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 11.0 9.13402061856 120% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 1.0 1.83505154639 54% => OK
Conjunction: 2.0 0.463917525773 431% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 2.0 1.44329896907 139% => OK
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 14.0 12.6804123711 110% => OK
Sentence length: 14.0 16.3608247423 86% => OK
Sentence length SD: 57.1844491491 44.8134815571 128% => OK
Chars per sentence: 72.7857142857 76.5299724578 95% => OK
Words per sentence: 14.2857142857 16.8248392259 85% => OK
Discourse Markers: 5.0 4.34317383033 115% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 0.0 2.54639175258 0% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 3.0 7.41237113402 40% => More positive sentences wanted.
Sentences with negative sentiment : 8.0 1.49484536082 535% => Less negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 3.0 3.94845360825 76% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.337579782704 0.216113520407 156% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.0954636643607 0.0766984524023 124% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.104614077531 0.0603063233224 173% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.146686529768 0.12726935374 115% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.111742145374 0.0580467560999 193% => OK
automated_readability_index: 9.7 8.37731958763 116% => OK
flesch_reading_ease: 65.73 70.7449484536 93% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 7.6 7.45979381443 102% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 11.65 8.71597938144 134% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 8.75 7.59969072165 115% => OK
difficult_words: 56.0 41.2886597938 136% => OK
linsear_write_formula: 5.5 8.62886597938 64% => OK
gunning_fog: 7.6 8.54432989691 89% => OK
text_standard: 8.0 8.15463917526 98% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 89.8876404494 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 8.0 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.