Your car insurance company has told you that they are going to increase the insurance amount you have to pay for your car each month. You are not happy about this.
Write a letter to the insurance company. In your letter explain
• why you are writing to them
• why you think the insurance should not be increased
• what you want them to do
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing to you as I recently received a letter from you informing me about the revised car insurance premium from next month on.
Let me explain the content of the letter in detail. As you are aware if you check your records. I have held my insurance with your company from last six years. I never had an accident and had no reason to make a claim on my insurance.
I understand that the price increases over the years. But the increase in premium is almost 30% which i feel is too much. I would like you to write back to me to explain and prove why this increase has been proposed. If you are unable to explain and justify it to my satisfaction, then I will be left with no option other than moving my insurance to other company.
I look forward to hearing from you.
- You are doing a three-months' course at a training institute. You have recently been offered a full-time job at a company and you can not continue the course.Write a letter to the course instructor. In the letter:•explain why you cannot continue th61
- Success is often measured by wealth and material belongings. Do you think wealth is the best measure of success? What makes a successful person?67
- You have been working for a company for more than a few years and have decided to leave the company. Write a letter to your company manager saying that you want to leave the company.In your letter explain:•what you have learned while working for the com84
- You have been living in a rental apartment for the past year Recently a new neighbour moved in and has been making a lot of noise which disturbs you Write a letter to the landlord In your letter explain the situation describe why it bothers you suggest a 78
- You use trains to reach office but the timetable of the train has been changed recently Write a letter to railway authorities for the revised timetable and the train you take to work no longer stops at your station In your letter introduce yourself what a64
Grammar and spelling errors:
Line 7, column 1, Rule ID: ENGLISH_WORD_REPEAT_BEGINNING_RULE
Message: Three successive sentences begin with the same word. Reword the sentence or use a thesaurus to find a synonym.
...son to make a claim on my insurance. I understand that the price increases ove...
Line 7, column 103, Rule ID: I_LOWERCASE
Message: Did you mean 'I'?
...increase in premium is almost 30% which i feel is too much. I would like you to ...
Line 7, column 130, Rule ID: WHITESPACE_RULE
Message: Possible typo: you repeated a whitespace
...st 30% which i feel is too much. I would like you to write back to me to explain ...
Transition Words or Phrases used:
but, if, look, so, then, i feel
Attributes: Values AverageValues Percentages(Values/AverageValues)% => Comments
Performance on Part of Speech:
To be verbs : 6.0 7.48453608247 80% => OK
Auxiliary verbs: 2.0 4.92783505155 41% => OK
Conjunction : 5.0 5.05154639175 99% => OK
Relative clauses : 2.0 3.03092783505 66% => OK
Pronoun: 29.0 32.9175257732 88% => OK
Preposition: 23.0 26.3917525773 87% => OK
Nominalization: 5.0 3.85567010309 130% => OK
Performance on vocabulary words:
No of characters: 686.0 937.175257732 73% => OK
No of words: 157.0 206.0 76% => More content wanted.
Chars per words: 4.36942675159 4.54256449028 96% => OK
Fourth root words length: 3.53976893118 3.78020617076 94% => OK
Word Length SD: 2.38444660711 2.54303337028 94% => OK
Unique words: 102.0 127.690721649 80% => More unique words wanted.
Unique words percentage: 0.649681528662 0.622605031667 104% => OK
syllable_count: 212.4 290.88556701 73% => OK
avg_syllables_per_word: 1.4 1.41237113402 99% => OK
A sentence (or a clause, phrase) starts by:
Pronoun: 7.0 9.13402061856 77% => OK
Article: 0.0 0.824742268041 0% => OK
Subordination: 2.0 1.83505154639 109% => OK
Conjunction: 1.0 0.463917525773 216% => Less conjunction wanted as sentence beginning.
Preposition: 0.0 1.44329896907 0% => More preposition wanted as sentence beginning.
Performance on sentences:
How many sentences: 11.0 12.6804123711 87% => OK
Sentence length: 14.0 16.3608247423 86% => OK
Sentence length SD: 40.3269694226 44.8134815571 90% => OK
Chars per sentence: 62.3636363636 76.5299724578 81% => OK
Words per sentence: 14.2727272727 16.8248392259 85% => OK
Discourse Markers: 2.81818181818 4.34317383033 65% => OK
Paragraphs: 4.0 4.29896907216 93% => OK
Language errors: 3.0 2.54639175258 118% => OK
Sentences with positive sentiment : 6.0 7.41237113402 81% => OK
Sentences with negative sentiment : 0.0 1.49484536082 0% => More negative sentences wanted.
Sentences with neutral sentiment: 5.0 3.94845360825 127% => OK
What are sentences with positive/Negative/neutral sentiment?
Coherence and Cohesion:
Essay topic to essay body coherence: 0.433719091889 0.216113520407 201% => OK
Sentence topic coherence: 0.141323033262 0.0766984524023 184% => OK
Sentence topic coherence SD: 0.104897954717 0.0603063233224 174% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence: 0.240792809218 0.12726935374 189% => OK
Paragraph topic coherence SD: 0.0754337244519 0.0580467560999 130% => OK
automated_readability_index: 6.3 8.37731958763 75% => Automated_readability_index is low.
flesch_reading_ease: 74.19 70.7449484536 105% => OK
smog_index: 3.1 3.82989690722 81% => OK
flesch_kincaid_grade: 6.4 7.45979381443 86% => OK
coleman_liau_index: 7.47 8.71597938144 86% => OK
dale_chall_readability_score: 6.64 7.59969072165 87% => OK
difficult_words: 23.0 41.2886597938 56% => More difficult words wanted.
linsear_write_formula: 6.0 8.62886597938 70% => OK
gunning_fog: 7.6 8.54432989691 89% => OK
text_standard: 7.0 8.15463917526 86% => OK
What are above readability scores?
Rates: 73.0337078652 out of 100
Scores by essay e-grader: 6.5 Out of 9
Note: the e-grader does NOT examine the meaning of words and ideas. VIP users will receive further evaluations by advanced module of e-grader and human graders.