Your local travel agent recommended a place to visit and you are now having a good time there Write a letter to your travel agent and tell them the following what you have been doing what you hope to do before the end of your holiday say why you like this

Your local travel agent recommended a place to visit and you are now having a good time there. Write a letter to your travel agent and tell them the following:
– what you have been doing
– what you hope to do before the end of your holiday
– say why you like this place

Dear John,

I am writing to share with you my experience regarding the trip to Shimla arranged by you for two weeks. I am really enjoying my vacations here and thank you so much for your recommendation.

Let me explain, I have been enjoying the cold weather here for one week. I am quite happy to experience snowfall here. I would love to eat local cuisine in dinner at the nearby restaurant. Moreover, I learned to cook “Paneer Shimla”, which is quite delicious and famous in the city.

As you are aware, the trip is about to over in the next couple of days and still I have lot of things to do. Firstly, I want to explore the nearby village life for my university assignment. Secondly, I would like to visit the famous art gallery located on the mall road. Lastly, I have to do the shopping for my family members.

It is worth to mention here that I really like this place because it is quite economical, easy to reach, and there are several places to visit for tourists.

Once again, thank you for arranging this wonderful trip for me.

Yours sincerely,
Deepak Sharma