Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend up on their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opi

Advanced medical treatments are generally expensive. People’s access to proper health care should not depend up on their level of income. All people have the right to access the best medicine available.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your knowledge or experience

Whether or not people have the right to access the best medical treatments has been a hotly debated issue. There are those who argue that advanced medical treatments are absolutely exorbitant for the poor. Some others do not agree with this viewpoint. To my mind, it is essential for the poor to access cutting-edge medical treatments by making a dramatically price reduction.

First of all, all patients need treating equally in the field of medicine. It is impossible for people who are unskilled workers with low and medium level of incomes to approach the best medical care. If the medical branch continues maintaining the high price of advanced medical care, the poor will deal with a wide range of financial pressures. What is more, the greatest achievements of medicine must be for all people even thought these people are not affordable. More importantly, for the purpose of medicine, all diseases are cured by the best medical measurements; poor patients have the right to enjoy the most advanced medical treatments in the hospitals because this make sure that it is fair as well as humanistic.

Another reason is that more and more poor persons have been taken serious diseases. These diseases are required to have an advanced medical treatment and the patients are likely to die in the case of lacking this special medical service. Obviously, it is unacceptable to admit that patients die because of lacking money to access to the advancement of medical care in modern society. Moreover, the first priority of treatment is that the poor must be examined and cured with the best medical care because this reflects the process of humanitarian of the country. For example, in 2007 some African countries was criticized by the United Nations because there were a large number of patients died because of lacking money to require higher quality of medical care.

It seems to me that all significant medical achievements of the medical field need remaining the lowest price for manual workers with the lowest income to access to. What government to do is to support a large amount of money for hospitals to decrease the price of special medical care. This is regarded as an important criterion of humanitarian.

by making a dramatically price reduction.
by making a dramatic price reduction.

because this make sure that it is fair as well as humanistic.
because this makes it sure that it is fair as well as humanistic.

more and more poor persons have been taken serious diseases.
more and more poor persons have been taking serious diseases.

some African countries was criticized by the United Nations
some African countries were criticized by the United Nations

because there were a large number of patients died
because there were a large number of patients who died