People prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced ones Why do you think this happens Should the government support local film makers financially

People prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced ones. Why do you think this happens? Should the government support local film makers financially?

More and more people have been interested in foreign films rather than domestic fimls. This tendency is due to a varieties of explainable reasons and the government should also support finance to help film-makers of the the country. In this essay, these issues will be indicated and discussed to have a better understanding.

With regard to reasons which people are keen on watching foreign films. Comparing to domestic films, the exotic films have a better background music as well as have a higher quality of sound. What is more, cutting-edge and advanced technologies have been used for making f...

the government should also support finance to help film-makers of the the country.
the government should also financially support film-makers of the the country.

With regard to reasons which people are keen on watching foreign films.
Description: this is not a sentence. don't put a '.' at the end.

a crucial role in improve the quality of films.
a crucial role in improving the quality of films.
a crucial role to improve the quality of films.

film-makers will part in traning courses,
film-makers will take part in training courses,

to achieve the target because it is hard for government to help film-makers with a great deal of money because there are varieties of social urgencies
Description: two 'because' in one sentence

Sentence: More and more people have been interested in foreign films rather than domestic fimls.
Error: fimls Suggestion: films

Sentence: What is more, cutting-edge and advanced technologies have been used for making films and foreign films also have been made with great images and fantastic sceneries to satify viewers.
Error: satify Suggestion: satisfy

Sentence: Therefore, liitle money should be spent supportting the film-makers to improve knowledge of making films as well as technology.
Error: liitle Suggestion: little
Error: supportting Suggestion: supporting

Sentence: Thanks to this support, film-makers will part in traning courses, such as making progress of sound, image and subtitle.
Error: traning Suggestion: trading

Sentence: It seems to me that people really like watching foreign films owing to its better quality and having chance to have better undertanding.
Error: undertanding Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: This is an urgent issue to be done as soon as possible to attract viewer to concern more domestic fimls.
Error: fimls Suggestion: films

Sentences are not developed smoothly.