Children spend much time on tv, video and PC games. some people believe it is good for them while others believe that is bad. Discuss these two views and give your own opinion.

We live in new era. There are many technology tools, such as game, television, and others. But we must keep the children from those technologies due to most of the children spent much time on television, game and video that some people believed whether those technologies are good for them while others believe those are bad.

It can be seen from two views, from negative sight and positive sight. From positive sight, is not harm for the children to know about those technologies which the children need those. For example like a television, game, video and computer, from those technologies the children will be helped to development their knowledge. When they watched shows or videos from television or played games in computer their brains will work to think and to express.

However the parents are more important character for their children when their spent much time on television, video and PC.

The negative sight from this problem is not good for their health. Sometime the shows from television, the videos and the games are not education. The parents prohibited and gave them interesting activities when their children spent much time on television and others until their children can forget those technologies. For instance the parents took their children to park, zoo, or museum.

Hence the parents are more important characters for their children when they spent much time on television, game and others. Probably the parents took them away to interesting places or attractive activities.

Sentence: But we must keep the children from those technologies due to most of the children spent much time on television, game and video that some people believed whether those technologies are good for them while others believe those are bad.
Description: no complete sentence after 'due to'

Sentence: From positive sight, is not harm for the children to know about those technologies which the children need those.
Description: what is the subject for this sentence?

Sentence: For example like a television, game, video and computer, from those technologies the children will be helped to development their knowledge.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to development and their

Minimum 250 words wanted