Deciding on Job, the Salary is the most important consideration, what extent do you agree or disagree!

A price to pay someone who works at a firm or a company have to consider when they choose a job. I consurred with this view, the primary reason is that income should be higher than the expend especially for neceserry life, beside it, salary is one of the points how someone works appropriate with their last education.

To begin with, the earning should cover up live necessery of family especially the basic of necessary. the purpose when they take the job that they have to fullfill the necesarry of life. start from basic, intermediate, and luxurious. when the expending more than the earning, they do not accept this job. so before it happens, they should compare the amount of fee with total necessary life and they can accept if the earning more than the expending.

Also, income people from their work should be appropiate with their education. for example people who graduated from senior high school should be different from bachelor degree or master degree about salary because the way to think and the way to work is different. so when people choose the job, they should considere about salary what same as their education or not.

in fact, the reasons above I believe and agree that income should be conserned when they are deciding on jobs.

A price to pay someone who works at a firm or a company have to consider when they choose a job.
Description: 'they' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns. can you re-write this sentence?

than the expend
than the expense

how someone works appropriate with their last education.
Description: 'their' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

to fullfill the necesarry of life
to fulfill the necessaries of life

when the expending more than the earning,
when the expending is more than the earning,

they can accept if the earning more than the expending.
they can accept if the earning is more than the expending.

income people from their work should be appropiate with their education.

Sentence: I consurred with this view, the primary reason is that income should be higher than the expend especially for neceserry life, beside it, salary is one of the points how someone works appropriate with their last education.
Error: consurred Suggestion: concurred
Error: neceserry Suggestion: necessary

Sentence: To begin with, the earning should cover up live necessery of family especially the basic of necessary. the purpose when they take the job that they have to fullfill the necesarry of life. start from basic, intermediate, and luxurious. when the expending more than the earning, they do not accept this job. so before it happens, they should compare the amount of fee with total necessary life and they can accept if the earning more than the expending.
Error: necesarry Suggestion: necessary
Error: necessery Suggestion: necessary
Error: fullfill Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: Also, income people from their work should be appropiate with their education. for example people who graduated from senior high school should be different from bachelor degree or master degree about salary because the way to think and the way to work is different. so when people choose the job, they should considere about salary what same as their education or not.
Error: appropiate Suggestion: appropriate
Error: considere Suggestion: consider

Sentence: in fact, the reasons above I believe and agree that income should be conserned when they are deciding on jobs.
Error: conserned Suggestion: concerned

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.

-----------------------------