Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents arethe best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to supportyour answer.

Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Parents are
the best teachers. Use specific reasons and examples to support
your answer.

My family is the best teacher in my life. They were teaching us about all of like attitude and talking. I will be chosen agree with the statement that parents are the best teachers. I will try to support my answer about with some reasons and examples.

First of all, as we know that our relatives are the first time tutor on our life. Family learned us about utter, they have manner to make us can be spoken. For example, a child is teaching to talk by their parents. The purpose we gave about it, it is only converse with the other people. It is very important when we are born in this earth.

However, family have obligation like responsibility. For instance, person got a sick, but their family need him/her. On the same way, they have been given us support tools and we can be used every day, such as motorcycle, clothes, smart phone. They gave it to us because they gave it to us because they thought that is momentous to be needed by their children. So, family always wants to impart the best.

Moreover, family wants to be looked at their children to become smart and diligent. They have been provided about knowledge because we require real teachers who can be attention is withdrawing. There are a few lesson as if biology, chemistry and sociology. family will be done whatever for us because they just want to seek us success.

Ultimately, we are family will be sacrificed who was having is a kind people because they have been loved us, and we have to be grateful. We possess great parents and they always are patience when they are dealing with us.