Even though doctors all over the world agree that fast food is bad for people's health, more and more people are eating it. Why are more people eating fast food? What can be done about this problem? (Rewrite)

n this 21st century eating fast food is getting popular in most of the countries. Eating junk foods is creating health problems for most of the people. Here, in the below essay I will try to enunciate on this fact and some probable solutions to avoid this problem with my own perception.

To begin with, there are couple of reasons why fast foods are becoming popular among all the generations especially youngsters. Firstly, junk foods like burger, chips, French fries and hot dogs are easily available on the streets, in school or college canteen and office cafeteria. Moreover, to prepare ham burgers, noodles and pizzas it would require less time than cooked traditional foods; thus,these kinds of meals are getting popular among working professionals who can not devote more time for cooking on the weekdays because of their busy schedule. Probably one more reason is because of the price. Normally there is a myth among people that fast foods are a cheaper in price compared to the normal traditional foods available in the restaurants.

These are the some of the solutions to tackle this growing problem. First and foremost, doctors can restrict people who are suffering from maladies such as obesity, high blood pressure and heart problems to avoid eating junk foods. Moreover, school and college authorities should ban selling junk foods in their canteens; instead they should promote traditional cooked food. Teachers and professors should talk about the ill-effects of eating junk foods on the regular basis. Finally, regime of a nation should create awareness among people about health and the causes of eating unhealthy food. Additionally, strict laws should be enforced against the selling vendors who give false information about the nutritional values of a prepackaged food.

To recapitulate, undeniably, eating fast food is not considered good for health. Thus, strict action plan to educate people should be enforced, so that more generations are aware of this problem.

some probable solutions to avoid this problem
some probable solutions to solve this problem

fast foods are a cheaper in price
fast foods are cheaper in price