Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Every year several languages die out. Some people think that this not important because life will be easier if there are fewer languages in the world.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion.

Recently, we witness that numerous languages are decreased day by day. Some people think that it is not proper to die out languages because most of them inherited us from our ancestor and these languages have great past, while others claim that to decrease little language must be understandable because such a change can make our life easier as we want. However, in my opinion, we should preserve languages that can be useful for us to learn some information from our ancestors. In this essay, I will try to clarify and support my thought.

To begin with some sources illustrate that so many languages have already been deleted and some of them were combined under one name. In my view, it is absolutely wrong action because to die languages can cause to loss vital sources. For instance, there are some stones and other old-fashioned things which were written with our forefather hands, so if we delete languages, it maybe causes to loss these manuscripts.

Moreover, It is undeniable fact that, to gather under a language can make life simpler than we live because everyone can understand one another. But, I ponder that we should preserve all of languages. to remove languages from our planet equals to remove a country’s history and culture. Addition to this idea, reducing of some languages can cause to close some tourist destinations. In my opinion, Tourist interested in every country own language and history.

To sum it up, Personally, I think that it is not relevant to die out languages from our societies, because they can help to gain deep knowledge.

while others claim that to decrease little language must be understandable
while others claim that the decrease in little languages must be understandable

it is absolutely wrong action
it is absolutely a wrong action

can cause to loss vital sources
can cause to lose vital sources

it maybe causes to loss these manuscripts.
it maybe causes to lose these manuscripts.

It is undeniable fact that
It is an undeniable fact that

to gather under a language can make life simpler
to gather under a language, it can make life simpler