Few languages are increasingly spoken in different countries, while the usage of others is rapidly declining. Is this a positive or a negative development?

- The globalization has swept around the world and this has resulted in the emergence of some selected languages in the race of acquiring the status of a lingua franca. Few languages, unfortunately, are on the endangered list but it appears that the world would be benefitted if communication barriers are removed.

To begin with, it has opened up huge opportunities for work, study, research and relationship across the planet. For instance, if you know the language of a host country, you will not have any difficulty to pursuit your degree successfully and social and cultural obstacles will no longer exist. Likewise, it contributes to have better trade ties among countries which play a role of common vehicle for social and political mobility.

In addition to that, having a common language not only allows scientists around the world to communicate and exchange ideas with one another but also assist medical professionals and pilots etc, to share important information effectively. For example, an Air Traffic Controller is able to navigate the air traffic and update the news to the pilot inside the place.

On the other hand, in regards to its pitfalls as language plays a crucial role in the identity formation and the loss of a language has significant consequences for its speaker. The culture is also tied up strongly with a language and endangered languages start to lose valuable cultural practices, customs, oral histories, traditional songs and poetry.

In conclusion, having considered all the aforementioned ideas widely used languages brings positive changes in an individual, society, community and nation in the age of globalisation.

not only allows scientists around the world to communicate and exchange ideas with one another but also assist
not only allows scientists around the world to communicate and exchange ideas with one another but also assists

The essay body is developed properly. Don't just put two sentences for a paragraph. Try this pattern for essay body:

Para 1: introduction. my choice: A or B. agree or disagree.

Para 2: First,reason 1 (1 sentence) + why reason 1(some arguments. 2-3 sentences) + examples for reason 1 (around 2 sentences) + small conclusions (like advantages of reason 1 or comparisons if not reason 1, 1-2 sentences).

Para 3: Second,reason 2 ,blabla... do the same thing like First

Para 4: Third, reason 3 blabla... do the same thing like First but shorter

Para 5: Conclusion.