The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be asmany as 29 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use.To what e

The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as
many as 29 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

If you ever scrutinized the change of human behaviour, like rather using their own car, you would understand that it worsened our life. It could be the air-pollution, traffic-jam or rising temperature. But, whatever it is, it spawns two notable issues, environment and social. A thought regarding an alternative transportation and a policy to control private car, however, would be great solutions to deal with that problems. So, in my point of view, I definitely agree with the statement.

It is noticable that environmental issue, like air pollution, is mainly caused by some factors, private car, for instance. The great its number, the more it would impair the atmosphere. Indeed, lung cancer and greenhouse effect, both are as the results of uncontrolled private accomodations. GreenPeace, an organization that considers much about environment, has warned strikingly to everyone to aware with our environment, by choosing public transportation to go to his destination, it would reduce the level of carbon monoxide in the atmospehere.

Some people, nevertheless, are reluctant to get a train as their accomodation to go to the office. They think that there is no an assertive policy to prohibit them using their own car. Therefore, international law to control the use of private car, of course, can stop gradually this matter like implementing ERP or three-in-one system as Jakartarian (the people who live in Jakarta) usually do.

In addition, on social issue, it would increase the gap between well-off people and the poor one. Of course, the number of criminalizations would probably go up significantly. It is true that Jakarta, for example, has a great number of crimes. In fact, about 60% of Jakartarian are average – rich people, and the rest is poor.

In conclusion, the real actions such as providing alternative transportations and international law to limit private cars would be a great options to overcome these problems.

environment and social.
environment and society.
environmental and social.

Sentence: It is noticable that environmental issue, like air pollution, is mainly caused by some factors, private car, for instance.
Error: noticable Suggestion: noticeable

Sentence: Indeed, lung cancer and greenhouse effect, both are as the results of uncontrolled private accomodations.
Error: accomodations Suggestion: accommodations

Sentence: GreenPeace, an organization that considers much about environment, has warned strikingly to everyone to aware with our environment, by choosing public transportation to go to his destination, it would reduce the level of carbon monoxide in the atmospehere.
Error: atmospehere Suggestion: atmosphere

Sentence: Some people, nevertheless, are reluctant to get a train as their accomodation to go to the office.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to focus on why and what: 'Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use.'