The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as many as 19 million vehicles on British roads. Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use. To what

The first car appeared on British roads in 1888. By the year 2000 there may be as many as 19 million vehicles on British roads.

Alternative forms of transport should be encouraged and international laws introduced to control car ownership and use.

To what extent do you agree or disagree ?

Transportation as an essential needs for human beings has accelerate many concern on the society especially in today's era of the twenty-first century. The issue is concerning the rapid enhancement of car ownerships around the world particularly in Britain.

According to reality, having private vehicles makes it more manageable to commute from places to places individually. Unfortunately, despite of the great advantages of owning private vehicles it has also causes massive problems; such as traffic jams, unwanted accidents, and pollution. However, nowadays cars has become an accessible product for anyone in spite of their economic conditions. The variant ways of buying cars either by cash or credit has unabashedly makes it obvious why owning cars becomes very popular.

From this point of view, I strongly believe there should be a legal and legitimate regulations regarding the limiting of cars ownerships. By limiting the purchase of this product hopefully can help directing the societies mindset to use the alternatives of public transportation; such as buses, trains, monorails, and many more. By the existence of such laws, it may bring several changes to the public transportation industry, the country's economy, and the health of our environment.

Therefore, I stand on the right side outrageously raising my voice of banning the purchasing of cars and other vehicles more that 1 unit for each families and moreover the creation of such laws.

as an essential needs has accelerate many concern
as essential needs has accelerated many concerns
as an essential need has accelerated many concerns

it has also causes massive problems;
it has also caused massive problems;

nowadays cars has become an accessible product
nowadays cars have become an accessible product

The variant ways of buying cars either by cash or credit has unabashedly makes it obvious
The variant ways ... have unabashedly made it obvious

Sentence: From this point of view, I strongly believe there should be a legal and legitimate regulations regarding the limiting of cars ownerships.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to cars and ownerships

Sentence: Therefore, I stand on the right side outrageously raising my voice of banning the purchasing of cars and other vehicles more that 1 unit for each families and moreover the creation of such laws.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and families

Minimum 250 words wanted.