A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research

A growing number of people feel that animals should not be exploited by people and that they should have the same rights as humans, while others argue that humans must employ animals to satisfy their various needs, including uses for food and research.

Discuss both views and give your opinion.

Suppression of weaker creatures by the strong one exists, since the existence of the universe. Some people perceives that human races take control over other animals by their strong capabilities to derive personal and social benefits, which must be limited, While few others hope this is pragmatic and inevitable because the ecology is being built that way. In my opinion, taking advantages over animals could be limited by avoiding few lame excuses.

Animals & birds are butchered for food by humans and few folks support it saying the ecological balance rests by one depending on other by food. This is true to an extent, nevertheless there are people who still lives a healthy life by consuming vegetarian foods, ensuing this thought does not stand up for scrutiny. Few technologists & socialists, who support new medical inventions argues that usage of animals are predominant in examining new medicines with animals first, before it is tested with man. For instance, the vaccine for influenza is first tested with goat before its being made with man and and the measure eradicates the disease entirely. I perceive that taking advantage over animals for such noble causes could be accepted as it saves many lives.

On the contrary, few communions and organizations are against harming animals for any cause as they show sympathy and empathy towards it and are offended, if animals are used to pull cart and carry loads. For instance, Blue cross orgranisations keep an eye over the social usages of animals and are preventing the cattles being tormented by such activities. Many forest administration authorities are in vigilance to prevent the animal killing in forests, thereby conserving the rare species of the world. I have a good note on these measures, as it really protects creatures, which is a positive trait a human must poesses.

TO sum up, different view exists between people in using animals for their and social benefits. I personally perceive destroying animals/ cattles for the sake of food consumption could be abandoned by laws. Nevertheless, usage of animals for a research activity could be exempted after a governing body approving the venture.

and few folks support it saying the ecological balance rests by one depending on other by food.
and few folks support the saying that the ecological balance rests by one depending on other by food.

Few technologists & socialists, who support new medical inventions argues that
Few technologists & socialists, who support new medical inventions argue that

tested with goat before its being made with man
tested with goat before it's being made with man

Sentence: For instance, Blue cross orgranisations keep an eye over the social usages of animals and are preventing the cattles being tormented by such activities.
Error: orgranisations Suggestion: organizations

Sentence: I have a good note on these measures, as it really protects creatures, which is a positive trait a human must poesses.
Error: poesses Suggestion: posses