The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a differ

The idea of going overseas for university study is an exciting prospect for many people. But while it may offer some advantages, it is probably better to stay home because of the difficulties a student inevitably encounters living and studying in a different culture. To what extent do you agree or disagree this statement? Give reasons for your answer.

Nowadays, studying overseas offers beneficial opportunities to students.The recent statistics show that about 35% of students go abroad to study in other countries worldwide.However, remaining 65% keens to study in their own country.They claim that studying overseas is quite challenging to cope with,while others think that studying abroad has more perks.I will suggest facts to justify my opinion and draw conclusion based on these facts.

First and foremost, while you study abroad you will adjust to communicate with other peoples who are from different countries.For instance,America is very famous for its high ranked universities and this country is an example of a melting pot where students from all over the world live together and communicate with one another.Moreover, you can improve your second language skills and become speak as a native speaker.My friend who studies at the University of Toronto was elementary when he was accepted there,but after 2 years he has a TOEFL degree.

Secondly, you will confront with all difficulties during studying abroad as you live apart from your family.You will live more independently and adjust to manage your finance.Furthermore,you will get an opportunity to do things without any help which you cannot do in your own country.

On the other hand, most people claim that living alone make studying more complicated.They think psychological tension will increase and you will fail to adjust living alone and apart from your parents even you can fail in your final exams. One can encounter with racism by other students and become retiring. In addition, there is nothing free in 21th century.You can be left without money and it will be difficult to deal with all troubles as you live alone.

All things considered, studying abroad is a great opportunity as you live alone and communicate with other countries.Developing language skills are also contributive factors to take steps for studying overseas.However, it can be difficult without any support,I think everyone can cope with these issues.

you can improve your second language skills and become speak as a native speaker
you can improve your second language skills and become as a native speaker

Sentence: All things considered, studying abroad is a great opportunity as you live alone and communicate with other countries.Developing language skills are also contributive factors to take steps for studying overseas.However, it can be difficult without any support,I think everyone can cope with these issues.
Error: contributive Suggestion: No alternate word

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.

More sentences varieties wanted.