Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems. To what extend do you agree or disagree? What other measures do you think might be effective?
There are several ways to solve problems with traffic jams and pollution. I totally disagree with ideology that, making price of petrol higher, we will decide traffic and pollution problems beneficially. I have several reasons to explain my answer, which based on my own view and experience.
Firstly, as I live in Baku, the capital of Azerbaijan Republic, we have a big problems in face of air pollution and problems with car density in the central area of the city. I am pretty good figure out this problems, that will never be solve with increasing the price of petrol. Last year, for example, the price of petrol in my city increased more than 30% and it could not to strike on reducing of cars in the city. Moreover, Baku city has begun to be polluted more due to cars with diesel oil. It is not a secret that, diesel cost much cheaper than the gasoline, but the ability to destroy environment and ecology are higher.
Secondly, urban people have begun to buy the cars with a small engine capacity, with a little petrol (oil) consumption.
Furthermore, our government has an ambitious project that, after 2015 everyone will partly use cars, which would be charged by solar energy. Therefore, the number of cars will remain unchangeable, where it is no except that traffic jam would take place.
Fortunately, I know some effective measures, and my first solution is to increase a public transport, especially involve a trams in the downtown area. It would make easier for working people to reach them their necessary destinations. Moreover, I suggest to develop a sea route, because our unique location, transportation by sea is possible and acceptable.
Finally, I suggest to our government to reduce the number of old cars from our streets and penetrate a standards of pollution. For instance, in what quantity some car can damage our environment, and after checking the amount of poisonous gas (carbon) emitted by vehicle engine, have a conclusion about restriction. Some old cars must be banned due to pollution.
Thus, all in all, there are a various measures, that I consider to effective solve problems with pollution and traffic density, and emphasize my disagreement, that price of petrol will never reduce a number of cars, or influence somehow our environment.
- We believe that improved customer service is the best way for us to differentiate ourselves from competitors and attract new customers We can offer our customers better service by reducing waiting time in teller lines from an average of six minutes to an 63
- Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today 50
- Because of research priorities at the national and academic levels, we know more about the surface of the moon than we do about the ocean floor of our own planet, despite the central role the oceans play in global transportation, food production, and clim 50
- As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. 58
- The following statement appeared in a consumer magazine:A fear of crime has led many homeowners to purchase monitored burglar alarmsystems, but these people are wasting their money. The primary benefit of anyburglar alarm system is one of deterrence, and 50
which based on my own view and experience.
which is based on my own view and experience.
that will never be solve with increasing the price of petrol
that will never be solved by increasing the price of petrol
that I consider to effective solve problems with pollution and traffic density,
that I consider to solve pollution and traffic density problems effectively,
I am pretty good figure out this problems,
I am pretty good to figure out this problem,
Number of Paragraphs: 7 5
better to have 5 paragraphs:
para 1: introduction
para 2: reason 1
para 3: reason 2
para 4: reason 3 (optional)
para 5: conclusion
check books how to use 'that'
Attribute Value Ideal
Score: 6.5 out of 9
Category: Good Excellent
No. of Grammatical Errors: 4 2
No. of Spelling Errors: 0 2
No. of Sentences: 18 15
No. of Words: 383 350
No. of Characters: 1829 1500
No. of Different Words: 200 200
Fourth Root of Number of Words: 4.424 4.7
Average Word Length: 4.775 4.6
Word Length SD: 2.619 2.4
No. of Words greater than 5 chars: 136 100
No. of Words greater than 6 chars: 99 80
No. of Words greater than 7 chars: 66 40
No. of Words greater than 8 chars: 38 20
Use of Passive Voice (%): 0 0
Avg. Sentence Length: 21.278 21.0
Sentence Length SD: 7.592 7.5
Use of Discourse Markers (%): 0.667 0.12
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.318 0.35
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.634 0.50
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.109 0.07
Number of Paragraphs: 7 5