It is better for children to grow up in the countryside than in a big city.Do you agree or disagree?Use specific reasons and examples to develop your essay

Over the period of time people move from country side to cities in search of better living and betterment in life.Some people assert that it is better for children to live in a country side rather than cities.In my perception,cities are much better for children for overall growth and same has been discussed in the following paragraphs.

To begin with,from the past few decades the substantial number of people move from villages to cities in search of better life and living standards.As far as children are concerned they are much better in cities because of numerous reasons.Firstly,better education,cities have best schools and colleges in its embrace and henceforth an individual can fetch better education and learning for an instance cities like Delhi have the best universities and as a result native kids have an option to study in a easy way.Secondly,facilities and amenities,metro cities and even the developing cities have the basic necessities so that one can replete his/her basic needs.The cities have sports complex which plays a pivotal role in fitness and health,cities have hospitals and better medical facilities,cities have better leisure options such as theatres,parks etcetera

Moving further,an individual could lacks in the overall development if he/she passes his/her life at countryside.The do's and dont's of the society depends upon an individual' s own self control.Cities have some factors which leads to destruction of developing minds such as bars,pubs,night clubs etcetera but these are the materialistic things and these are choices which one makes.

To recapitulate,I will emphasize that one must put his/her step forward towards cities as it brings a lot new experience in life

cities have best schools and colleges in its embrace
cities have best schools and colleges in their embrace

,an individual could lacks in the overall development
,an individual could lack in the overall development

some factors which leads to destruction of developing minds
some factors which lead to the destruction of developing minds

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.