It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance, for sport and music and others are not. However, it is sometimes clamed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or a musician. Discuss both these vi

It is generally believed that some people are born with certain talents, for instance, for sport and music and others are not. However, it is sometimes clamed that any child can be taught to become a good sports person or a musician. Discuss both these views and give your opinion.

There has been a high debate about the issue whether people are born with certain talents or any child can be taught to become prominent in certain fields such as sports or music. Here, both sides of the argument will be discussed in the following paragraphs.

There are several reasons why people believe that people are born with certain talents. One of the main reasons is that those who have good genes in their body are likely to do better in any field. Even a little guidance is sufficient for them to excel ahead in the particular field. Another reason is that many people are trained in different fields such as music or sports but majority of them drop out in the middle and only few of them move ahead with remarkable achievement, although equal opportunities are given to all of them to succeed. Thus, it is clear why some people argue that people are born with certain talents.

On the other hand, it can also be argued that by teaching any child with appropriate guidance,he/ she can become excellent in the fields like music and sports. To become success in any field, one needs hard work, dedication and patience and without them it is not possible for anyone even the person born with certain talents to grow ahead. There are many singers in the world who are rejected at the beginning but with their continuous hard-work, dedication and patience, they have now become the top singers of the world.

In conclusion, if the people are born with certain talents it will definitely help them to succeed ahead but without hard-work, dedication and patience it is not possible to achieve so. Moreover, ordinary child could take more time to learn certain skills, but with continuous effort he could become famous in the long run.