Is living in the city more beneficial than living in the country?

All the countries differ in some or other ways but one thing is common in almost all of them and that is the city is more developed then the country side. No matter how developed a country is it definitely has a countryside which still needs development.

As country sides are usually underdeveloped and ignored by the government people usually shifts to city as the living standard is much better. There are good job opportunities as all the big companies and the multinational companies usually settles in the city so to build up their future people move to city. All the facilities such as transportation, healthcare, and many others are only available in the city. Even the lower class people has more opportunities as multinational companies usually set up their business in a underdeveloped country like Bangladesh to get cheap labour. More qualified doctors are only available in the city as they do not want to live in the rural areas as they also cannot avail.

Those who live in the country side more like villages they also have some benefits. They do not have face problems like air, noise pollution. There is hardly any noise. They live healthy life. They also have more space and they can grow their own crops and eat fresh which urban people cannot have. Though they do not have better road facilities but as there are less people they do not have to face traffic jam.
Living in the countryside has its own benefits they are not attractive to younger generation as they want to build up their future. The benefits only fits the need of the elderly people.

So government should shift some of the companies to the countryside so that people can live there. This also reduce the population and the problems in the city and they should give those facilities available in the city so that multinational companies also shifts to the countryside.

people usually shifts to city
people usually shift to cities

the multinational companies usually settles in the city
the multinational companies usually settle in the cities

multinational companies also shifts to the countryside.
multinational companies also shift to the countryside.

Don't always use pronoun as subject in sentences.