Many museums charge for admission while others are free.Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages?

Many museums charge for admission while others are free.

Do you think the advantages of charging people for admission to museums outweigh the disadvantages?

Although some museums are free, most of them charge for admission. Here there would be some advantages and drawbacks.

Certainly, the charges that would be received before entering to the museum are extremely critical. Privatization policies in most countries push the manages to find some financial sources to answer to their requirements such as protecting the valuable stuffs, the maintenances, developments, purchasing new equipment and so on. As a consequence, the charges can be spent for those purposes. Beside this, I do believe that receiving money to visit the museum can make them more specific and elegant. In my opinion, people would respect more the places when they have to pay money instead, additionally they would pay more attention and consideration during the visiting.

However other may claim in opposite because they believe that museum are the places which show the collection of the worthy and old artefact. In their opinion, children, students, and generally all people should have opportunity to visit there completely free. If visiting the museums have no charges, more population would be encouraged to go there and consequently more cultural objectives would be achieved for the society.

In conclusion, it is apparent that the fundamental role of museum cannot be ignored, and governments and administrations should have special attitude to them. Even tough “no charge” policy would yield to visiting more population of the museums, I would think that it won’t be successful to keep those places correctly for long time. Because of that, I would guess positive points of charging people for admission to museum outweigh the disadvantages.

should have opportunity to visit there
should have the opportunity to visit there

If visiting the museums have no charges,
If visiting the museums has no charges,

for long time.
for a long time.

Sentence: However other may claim in opposite because they believe that museum are the places which show the collection of the worthy and old artefact.
Error: artefact Suggestion: artifact

More content wanted for the introduction.

----------------------