Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for you

Successful sports professionals can earn a great deal more money than people in other important professions. Some people think this is fully justified while others think it is unfair.

Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

Nowadays, we are witnessed that some successful sports professionals are earning more money than any other professionals in other majors. Although reaching high levels of professionality in a specific sport is very hard, personally I think that earning much more money in sport fields is not fair at all.

Obviously, becoming a successful expert in any major needs time and it may take too long. For instance, researchers as an example, spend more than 20 years to achieve in their majors. In these years, they have to educate to cope with many challenges correctly. By having a long period of time of studying, they earn approximately the least amount of wages.

Secondly, professionals of all majors had to miss a variety of unique events of their life that they are really intolerable. For example, many of experted foremen are working in under-construction refineries, other spend their times under depth of ground in mines, and so on. Since their work sites have especial circumstances, they don’t have opportunity to be near their family for a long time. Unfortunately, in turn to hard works, they do not earn fairly.

By surveying and comparing the procedures and activities of aforementioned professional jobs and sport professional jobs, you would find that there is nothing especial with sport professionals and because of that, it will be impossible to justify the differences in money earning. One may claims that becoming sport professional takes too time and need much investment. Moreover, there are just a few numbers of successful sports professional like Ronaldo, Leo Messi, Michael Jordan and etc. that earns very much. But I think that they are just justifies and are not acceptable. I just believe to equality in earning money in all professional jobs.

One may claims that
One may claim that

they are just justifies and are not acceptable.
they are just justified and are not acceptable.

Sentence: Although reaching high levels of professionality in a specific sport is very hard, personally I think that earning much more money in sport fields is not fair at all.
Error: professionality Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, many of experted foremen are working in under-construction refineries, other spend their times under depth of ground in mines, and so on.
Error: experted Suggestion: expected

You may put a conclusion paragraph.

--------------------