Many people say that the only way to guarantee a good job is to complete a course of university education. others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.

Every person has a dream job, and some day expects to land it and have a prosperous future. People use different approaches to achieve their desired line of work. Some believe, that to get into a good work place- one must attain the highest level of education. Others believe, however, that actual skills are more necessary than just learning from books.

Those who believe that top level education is required to get a good job, are right in their own sense. For instance, if an individual wants to become a doctor or an engineer, then he/she must attend a medical school or an engineering academy of excellent reputation, respectively. This way, they will be able to acquire a degree that will speak for the competence level of the individual at any job interview that they attend. Hence, enabling the person to get into their desired field of work.

On the other hand, those who believe, that first-hand experience of practical work is more important, are also correct in their own way of thinking. This is because, one cannot get a feel for any line of work, just by studying books, and getting a degree. One has to have practically applied their knowledge in order to achieve true excellence. For example, a person can read all they want about how to fix a microwave oven, but unless they have practically used that information on an actual oven, they won’t know how to mend one, when the need arises.

Both these ideologies have solid ground evidence to prove their worth. I tend to believe, however, that both university education and practical experience, are crucial for being good at any line of work, and so for being able to land a good job.

Every person has a dream job, and some day expects to land it and have a prosperous future.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Hence, enabling the person to get into their desired field of work.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

get a feel
get a feeling