Many people say that the only way to guarantee a good job is to complete a course of university education. Others claim that it is better to start work after school and gain experience in the world of work.

The competition of getting a perfect job is very difficult in these days. Many young people have become unemployed due to lacking good qualification. Some people assume that a certification or degree from universities is an important criterion to acquire a satisfied job, while others argue that it is not always right because some people, who start work early and gain a lot of experience, are also be able to get a great job.

First of all, it is true that many companies require a high qualification before hiring an employee in a certain work positions. Graduated degree, advance proficiency language level and computer skills are all required for considering before hiring new workers. A certificate or degree is guaranteed that individuals are already learned and trained all mandatory skills and be able to work. Without having a degree from universities, it can mean they do not have knowledge enough to work. Therefore, a degree from universities is very necessary to receiver a rewarding job.Secondly, many professional works such as a doctor, lawyer or nurse are required a certain level of knowledge and specific skills that they can only acquire from universities. Pursuing in professional lines cannot only self-study at home or species with some experts, but standard knowledge can be trained effectively in universities. All of these support that why an academic degree is very important for entering a rewarding job.

On the other hand, in some fields such as mechanics, engineers or business lines may not need a degree from colleges because it does not actually prove directly about individual’s experience. Gaining specific experience for these careers is more value than having a degree. Therefore, in some careers, individuals may need to work and practice in a certain areas which can help to extend their experience and be able to get a great job.

From my perspective, I agree that having a degree can make sure that a person has sufficient comprehensive and be able to work. Without any degree may hard to guarantee and may not getting a satisfied job in this high competitive work market.

Gaining specific experience for these careers is more value than having a degree
Gaining specific experience for these careers has more value than having a degree

and may not getting a satisfied job
and may not be getting a satisfied job