Many urban residents today suffer from noise pollution and air pollution. What are the causes of this? Suggest some solutions.

Nowadays, city residents' health are significantly harmed by pollutions, especially noise pollution and air pollution. I will explain the main reasons for this trend and suggest possible solutions at the end of this essay.

To begin with, although the industrial developments have dramatically improved our quality of life, it also has caused serious pollution with the crazy expanse of heavy industry. Take China as an example, to get a fast economic development is the first priority of the government in last 2 to 3 decades, therefore plenty of factories were built up without a tight regulation on environmental protection. This led to serious air pollution and it is hard to be solved immediately now as that take times to reduce the reliance on those pollutional factories. I think governments should prioritize the environmental protection and it should be more important than achieving a GDP target in current situation. Furthermore, government should take actions to adjust the industrial structure by eliminating those heavy industrial factories and promote the development on less-pollution industry.

Secondly, rapidly increasing private cars is another reason for noise and air pollution. Exhaust fumes is the main source of air pollution, which causes global warming and diseases for people. If government can develop public transportations systems such as underground trains, sky trains, buses and so on, the pollution from private cars could be reduced. In addition, government should invest more in developing electric cars, with the objective of reducing the pollution associated with consumption of fossil fuels.

In conclusion, industry development and increasing private cars are the main reasons for noise and air pollution, government should take more critical measures in these areas to reduce the harmful impacts to our life.

Nowadays, city residents' health are significantly
Nowadays, city residents' health is significantly

although the industrial developments have dramatically improved our quality of life, it also has caused serious pollution
Description: 'it' refers to what? Be sensitive to use pronouns.

Sentence: This led to serious air pollution and it is hard to be solved immediately now as that take times to reduce the reliance on those pollutional factories.
Description: The fragment that take times is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace take with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: If government can develop public transportations systems such as underground trains, sky trains, buses and so on, the pollution from private cars could be reduced.
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to transportations and systems

Error: pollutional Suggestion: No alternate word

Check out how many sentences used 'government' as the subject.

-------------------