The mass media, including TV, radio and newspapers, have great influence in shaping people's ideas. To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? Give reasons for your answer.

It is an undeniable truth that mass media has played a significant role to spread vital message across the globe consequently, the world has been in the grip of the mass media. Thus, it has played a significant role of a successful mediator ubiquitous to convey the information from sender to the receiver in the modern era. I completely agree with the statement and my point of views will be elaborated in this essay below.

To start with, it is believed that mass media like TV, newspaper and radio etc, help an individual to relay his or her musings among the heterogeneous listeners or audiences in no time. Obviously, it would be quite impossible to pass massage effectively without the help of mass media. For instance, if you speak in a group of small public about a sensitive topic, it only spreads the information to the limited people but if the same topic is telecasted or broadcasted, it will cover all over the world instantly in no time. Thus, it is proved that people’s idea would be focused and taken special consideration by the help of the mass media.

In the same way, people can get an opportunity to unveil their thoughts that have been suppressed in them for a long time due to the lack of right channel. In this case, mass media is the only one prime avenue to make the personal idea pervasive and provide proper opportunity to the hidden talents.

On the other side, there are some pitfalls of the mass media while forming people’s ideas. Sometimes, chaos could be created if the fake message is sent to the public via newspaper, radio and TV.

In conclusion, I believe mass media performs a vital role to shape people’s ideas by spreading message rapidly. Undoubtedly, it has a great contribution to convey one’s ideas successfully in front of the world.

It is an undeniable truth that mass media has played a significant role to spread vital message across the globe consequently, the world has been in the grip of the mass media.
It is an undeniable truth that mass media has played a significant role to spread vital message across the globe consequently, and the world has been in the grip of the mass media. //need connectors

a successful mediator ubiquitous to convey the information from sender to the receiver in the modern era

people can get an opportunity to unveil their thoughts that have been suppressed in them
Description: 'them' refers to what? Be sensitive to use 'them'.

mass media is the only one prime avenue
mass media is the only prime avenue

Read a good grammar book. You have serious grammar issues.