Nowadays it is easy to apply for and be given a credit card. However, some people experience problems when they are not be able to pay their debts back. In your opinion, do the advantages of credit cards outweigh the disadvantages?

We are already indulged into advance form of e-payment system .Credit card is unquestionably popular since from its introduction. Everyday millions of people are applying for it and increasing their credit limit. Not only it has helped enormously in our urgent needs but also has assisted in reducing monetary crime. Huge amount of financial transaction nowdays occurs with simple electronic chip card.However, some unwilling throat might say this is intimidating trouble when unable to compensate for the big gulp of value consumed.

Every individual who has made good reputation with bank can easily apply for credit card. Though it depends upon one’s financial capacity how much credit limit he/she will get ,One will get easily get e-payment card which we can use for our daily purchase of goods. In my opinion, Having credit card with you is almost solving your immediate financial problem for the moment. Furthermore, credit card can help to sort out urgent need of money. For example, if you are need to pay your tuition fee for college but it is already census date and you don’t have enough money to pay for it then you can just simply pay with credit card without borrowing any cash money from your friend. On the other hand, it has also helped in abating monetary crime like looting, robbery , pick-pocketing etc . In fact, credit card is solving big problem of risk associated with carrying cash in your pocket. Moreever, Since it is associated with online payment it also directly solving currency problem and exchange rate issues.

Perhaps, Some people might argue that this is just a bigger problem when individual is unable to pay debt but this depends upon people’s way of using this card. People must be aware of his/own credit limit and way of spending money. Rampant use of it might lead to financial debt and he/she will be in great financial burden and possibility of not getting enough credit limit next time. In addition, he/she will not be eligible to have credit card unless pays debt on time.Therefore, I don’t think it is a problem experienced rather it is just a problem created by individual himself.

Admittedly, immense use of credit card these days once again reminds us that it is great technological achievement which is one step forward solution for monetary crime. However, it should be granted only to a person with good credit history. Its use should be carefully monitored and regulated according to financial act.

Not only it has helped enormously in our urgent needs but also has assisted in reducing monetary crime.
it not only has helped enormously in our urgent needs but also has assisted in reducing monetary crime.

this is intimidating trouble
this is an intimidating trouble

if you are need to pay your tuition fee
if you need to pay your tuition fee

it also directly solving currency problem and exchange rate issues.
it is also directly solving currency problem and exchange rate issues.

it is great technological achievement
it is a great technological achievement