1.People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? IS it negative or positive development?

1. People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused this situation? IS it negative or positive development?

Life expectancy is not same all over the world as it varies from each other. However, it is believed that people survive longer these days than before and there are different reasons behind this fact which will be discussed in this essay below from my point of view. Hence, I would comprehend it is a positive outcome of human being.

To start with, the first reason I consider is perhaps, better health system. These days, people are very conscious and alert about their health and they are never late to go to visit the doctors if any doubt is appeared in their health. The improvement in health system plays an instrumental role to provide immediate support in case of need and they are accessible easily everywhere. So, any disease or problems can be diagnosed in time and can be treated which helps people to live longer.

The second reason could be balanced diet and the choice of food. Mankind is aware of not having food that can cause health problems in; therefore, they eat nutrias food on right time which contributes to be fit and healthy. For example, people do not prefer to eat junk meal which may be cause of many diseases.

The third reason I think is harmony among family members along with human beings. People are able to understand the importance of being human and they tend to spend their lives being stress free. There seems to be good chemistry among family members and communities that encourage them to live their life joyfully. For instance, if there is a holistic support to each other in a family, a sick person may have positive thoughts and determination to live longer.

TO conclude, instant access of hospitals, choice of proper food and peace of mind are the primary factors that assist people to live longer.

You forget to talk ' IS it negative or positive development?'

Develop sentences smoothly, like:
'it is believed that people survive longer these days than before and there are different reasons behind this fact which will be discussed in this essay below from my point of view.'

which is hard to read.