Essay topics: Modern buildings are appearing in large numbers, some people believe that we should build our building in traditional styles. To what extend do you agree or disagree.
Adjustments have been witnessed in ample aspects of modern life, one of which includes architecture of buildings. Although conventional designs should also be preserved, I personally believe it is not pragmatic to neglect modern architecture utterly.
On the one hand, I accept that traditional ways of constructions can be credited for a number of upsides. Firstly, these are not just a piece of architecture but also embrace the native history, culture and customs. For instance, temples and palaces located in many Hindu nations, such as: Nepal and India, also reflect the ways of living and attribute of people who lived there at a particular timeframe. Secondly, antique designs can be useful ...
Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.
- Some people argue that fashion items cost too much money. Others say that this is acceptable because fashion is an important part of life. Discuss both the views and give your opinion. (80)
- Modern buildings are appearing in large numbers, some people believe that we should build our building in traditional styles. To what extend do you agree or disagree. (80)
- The length of the working week does not reflect modern lifestyle needs. It should be substantially reduced to give people more leisure time and time with their families. How far do you agree with this statement? (80)
- Some people think that planting trees in open spaces in cities and towns is more important than building houses. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Due to the science and technology, people all over the world are having the same lifestyle. Do you think this is a positive or negative development. (80)
- Use of mobile phones should be banned in public places such as libraries, shops and public transport. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Some people argue history has nothing to tell while others argue knowing about it can help in the present . Discuss both the views. (80)