Modern buildings are appearing in large numbers, some people believe that we should build our building in traditional styles. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

Essay topics: Modern buildings are appearing in large numbers, some people believe that we should build our building in traditional styles. To what extend do you agree or disagree.

Sunuwar_42's picture

Adjustments have been witnessed in ample aspects of modern life, one of which includes architecture of buildings. Although conventional designs should also be preserved, I personally believe it is not pragmatic to neglect modern architecture utterly.

On the one hand, I accept that traditional ways of constructions can be credited for a number of upsides. Firstly, these are not just a piece of architecture but also embrace the native history, culture and customs. For instance, temples and palaces located in many Hindu nations, such as: Nepal and India, also reflect the ways of living and attribute of people who lived there at a particular timeframe. Secondly, antique designs can be useful ...

Note: Only testbig VIP readers can access the full content of this essay.

Subscribe now as testbig VIP readers and get unlimited access to essays on the top list.