Modern forms of communication such as E-mail and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends.This has had a negative effect on their social lives.Agree or disagree.

Modern forms of communication such as E-mail and messaging have reduced the amount of time people spend seeing their friends.
This has had a negative effect on their social lives.
Agree or disagree.

People communicated face to face with each other in the past. Nowadays they use to communicate not only previous ways but also modern forms of communication, so it is evident that new ways such as E-mail and messaging have decreased the amount of time people devote to visit their friends.

Modern forms of communication usually are indirect, so you send text or voice to your friends with low level of emotional sense and sociability. While you communicate directly, you can improve sociability not only to use body language but also to realize effects of conversation on your friends. So direct communication lies to positive sociability.

On the other hand, in the modern community people have much responsibility rather than in the past. So they don’t have enough time to spend seeing their friends, also nowadays our friends may live in the other countries for their working or education tasks, so modern forms of communication such as E-mail, messaging and social networks can help people to keep in touch with each other that cause to improve our sociability.

However, in direct communication we can learn more social facts and relations .They cause to improve our social skills and we can adapt with environment, for example a good relation in our work place or university lies to more successful life, also if we have problem in our life, can solve by using our knowledge and good relationships.

In conclusion, I believe that modern forms of communication have had a negative effect on our social life and we should limited to use them only for our access or time limitation.

they use to communicate not only previous ways but also modern forms of communication
they used to communicate not only by previous ways but also by modern forms of communication

and we should limited to use them
and we should limit to use them