Televised talent shows have become popular in many societies today. Are these shows a good method of finding talented people, or are they just entertainment?

The television broadcasters try to attract more people for watching and participating in their programs. Nowadays televised talent shows are one of the popular TV productions in many societies that have some followers for not only watching as fun and entertainment but also finding talent people.

I believe, the first goal of producing these shows is attracting people to watch TV’s programs, you know if a program has fans and followers will be profitable stream for supplier by taking budget such as advertise incoming and federal subsidy. So they plan these shows have a fun atmosphere for being popular between people.

On the other hand people participate in these shows for presenting their skills such as singing, dancing, acting, martial arts and other activities. They hope to be famous and specified as talent in society, because some other people follow these shows as a critic, employer, journalist, director or sponsor.

However, I think, one of the most reasons that people even participants follow these shows is entertainment. You see fans of these shows are excited because they can watch special skills and participant very eager to come up for showing them against of spectators and referees, also you can see their happiness or sadness emotional after their performance.

In conclusion, these televised talent shows play as a key role for exciting people, in direction of this goal is a useful for showing people skills and preparing a good method for finding talented people.

if a program has fans and followers will be profitable stream for supplier
if a program has fans and followers, it will be a profitable stream for suppliers

So they plan these shows have a fun atmosphere for being popular between people.
So they plan these shows to have a fun atmosphere for being popular among people.

and participant very eager to come up for showing them against of spectators
and participants are very eager to come up for showing them against of spectators

this goal is a useful for showing people skills
this goal is useful for showing people's skills

Minimum 250 words wanted.