As most people spend a major part of their adult life at word, job satisfaction is an important element of individual wellbeing. What factors contribute to job satisfaction? How realistic is the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers?

Nowadays main sector of life is being spent at work and its related issues. The most important subject from the past to today has been job satisfaction. This essay will discuss about contributive factors to job satisfaction and also this question whether work conditions will satisfy all employees or not.

First and foremost, as far as I’m concerned there are four key factors including salary, working environment and company culture, and promotion possibilities which can contribute to job satisfaction. The most significant factor would be salary, as you know salary is the foundation of job satisfaction, great majority of people work in order to earn money more and more. Some people put forward the view that money has crucial role to solve routine problems. Subsequent factor could be working environment and company culture. Psychologists believe that at superb conditions employees will adapt themselves with workplace at the shortest time. In addition to this, the culture of environment has a direct connection with personality of persons, as a result, to large extent setting to job satisfaction will be prepared. Another motive can be promotion, workers are quite enthusiastic to achieve more successes in their work.

I personally believe that the expectation of job satisfaction for all workers is a lovely dream. This issue can be improved in a lot of fields to certain extent, but for all employees is impossible. Even in developed countries realistic expectation toward job satisfaction has been needed to more survey.

To put in a nutshell, job satisfaction will create the sense of tranquility among people. It is promising and accessible on the conditions that four aforementioned factors above are enforced by employers.

but for all employees is impossible
but for all employees it is impossible

Sentence: This essay will discuss about contributive factors to job satisfaction and also this question whether work conditions will satisfy all employees or not.
Error: contributive Suggestion: No alternate word