Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.To what extent do you agree with these views?

Today the high sales of popular consumer goods reflect the power of advertising and not the real needs of the society in which they are sold.

To what extent do you agree with these views?

Nowadays, the world that we live at that is dominated by advertising. Adverts are on TV, on the World Wide Web, in the streets, and even on mobile phones. I personally believe that the power of advertising has overcome real needs of the people, in addition sometimes adverts are immoral and unaccepted.

To begin with, some people put forward the view that advertising is the base of trade, adverts boost the awareness of people in markets. They believe that people have their own habits in daily expenditures and advertising is only an auxiliary force which will facilitate the choices of people. Proponents of this figure argue that trading, without advertising is similar to a hollow drum. Besides, People buy required goods on the basis of their income and at lack of advertising they go more toward unreal needs.

Nevertheless, there are numerous strong arguments against advertising. A lot of messages are sent on mobile phones every day, companies’ agencies send their adverts whenever they love and this is a magnificent reason to complain against them. Companies also use popular actors and famous singers to cheat persons, particularly younger people. For instance, teenagers buy each goods that favorable singer advertises and they don’t consider the other options such as quality, cost, necessity, so on and so forth. Advertising on TV is more impressive, plenty of people buy an unnecessary instrument which they have even not touched. Sometimes advertising has side effects on families in terms of economical, for example, young people are much simpler than others and they put pressure on their parents to buy advertised good which is unessential. Above all, Adverts are occasionally wrong morally especially on tobacco and alcohol.

To cut long story short, in my estimation, adverts have more detrimental effects rather than constructive sides. Advertising is an everyday feature of our lives, so, people are constantly encouraged to buy product that might be too expensive, unnecessary or even unhealthy.

Nowadays, the world that we live at that is dominated by advertising.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?