Research indicates that the characteristics we are born with have much more influence on our personality and development than any experiences we may have in our life.Which do you consider to be the major influence?

The human personality, characters, and outlooks in various issues have shaped based on innate traits and also life experiences. However, there are a lot of debatable questions that which of them are more influence in personality or subjects which we will be confronted in our life. Before jumping to conclusion, it is necessary to survey both options.

To begin with, nature has a vital role in human’s life. Plenty of intrinsic features with different effect are along with us from birth to death. For instance, some people have a sense of phobia or envy form childish in their mind, this is probable that the effects of these senses will decrease in future, but completely removing is impossible. Hereupon regardless of this issue that we how live or we how go to adjustments, our life have been impressed by innate figures.

Something else that I need to comment on is that vast majority of people will have different characters in the pass of time and in comparison with their initial attitudes. We live in a competitive world in which everything would be variable, so change in individual behaviors is inevitable. To be more precise, when we work or study in educational centers or diverse workplaces, it is likely that our features will be altered. In order to satisfy our needs, we should perform a large number of options with others such as talking, marketing, studying, and even challenging. As a result, it is possible to obtain achievements or failures which are effective in our lives.

To sum up, I personally believe that both aforementioned topics have equal roles to develop human’s responsibility. Nature and nurture are connect to each other and there are obvious signs at our characters to approve this conclusion.

there are a lot of debatable questions that which of them are more influence in personality or subjects which we will be confronted in our life.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

our life have been impressed by innate figures.
our lives have been impressed by innate figures.

The introduction paragraph is not developed well.