Nowdays an increasing number of people change their career and place of residence several times during their life. Is this positive or a negative development?

Changes in life offers a great experience as well as fulfil curiosity in those, who prefers to have changes in their life. Presently, joining different fields is supposed to be sign of positive output by the masses. Here, i would like to assert that this trend has more pros and cons.

There are multifarious points to support my point of view. First and foremost, dwelling in different parts of country with changing jobs plays a phenomenal role not only to earn name and fame, but also teach to deal withrisks. For example, facing difficulties and problems gives chance to gain experience in life. Therefore, it is well said that "change is but natural", which meants the significance of change in one's life.

Furthermore, emphasizing on my point of view, changing career enables one to become multi-talented person. For instance, employers feel boring while working under sedentary schedule and restrictions. As a result, changing in occupation could be fruitful to get clear view of their lives through diverse exposures. On the contrary, this phenomenon have darker side too.

To begin with, people loses promotion in jobs while having changes in it. To conclude, it can invite a bundle of problems. In addition to it, changes in job and residence leads to encounter difficulties in adjustment. For example, handling enormous responsibilities is not an easy task and it also triggers to homesickness. As a result, copying with new atmosphere and challenges is not everyone's cup of tea.

To recapitulate, as a coin has two edges. Similarly, both aspects have their own importance. Although, changes makes it easier to get experience of crisis,arised due to changes, it is responsible for not being perfect in job and creating adjustment problems. But, still i believe that merrita are weighter than demerrits.

Changes in life offers a great experience as well as fulfil curiosity in those, who prefers to have changes in their life
Changes in life offer a great experience as well as fulfills curiosity in those, who prefer to have changes in their lives

people loses promotion
people lose promotions

changes makes it easier
changes make it easier

this phenomenon have darker side too.
this phenomenon has darker side too.

changes in job and residence leads to
changes in job and residence lead to

Although, changes makes it easier
Although, changes make it easier

Sentence: Changes in life offers a great experience as well as fulfil curiosity in those, who prefers to have changes in their life.
Error: fulfil Suggestion: fulfill

Sentence: First and foremost, dwelling in different parts of country with changing jobs plays a phenomenal role not only to earn name and fame, but also teach to deal withrisks.
Error: withrisks Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Therefore, it is well said that 'change is but natural', which meants the significance of change in one's life.
Error: meants Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Although, changes makes it easier to get experience of crisis,arised due to changes, it is responsible for not being perfect in job and creating adjustment problems.
Error: arised Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: But, still i believe that merrita are weighter than demerrits.
Error: weighter Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: demerrits Suggestion: ?
Error: merrita Suggestion: merit