Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.To what extent do you agree or disagree?What other measures do you think might be effective?

Increasing the price of petrol is the best way to solve growing traffic and pollution problems.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?

What other measures do you think might be effective?

It is well seen that traffic and pollution are spreading their roots day by day in this jet age of 21st century. Presently, increasing the price of petrol can be lucrative in order to decrease traffic and pollution. Here, I would like to account my ideology related to statement, that what can be done to overcome these.

There are multifarious points to support my notion. First and foremost, pollution problems arising now days leading to many of the ailments, so it can not be underestimated. For example, by watching over these problems, increase in price of petrol can be helpful in order to prevent from diseases and other crises related to environment. In addition, increasing price of petrol emerge to reduce traffic. As a result, using more and more bicycles can makes it easier to be fit and save eco-system.

Furthermore, emphasizing on my point of view, upsurging the price of petrol also leads to excess use of public transport. To illustrate, majority of people will use public transport instead of their own personal vehicles, which may be fruitful to emerge equality among them.

What is more? many other methods could be used to prevent from traffic and pollution problems. Firstly, problems related to pollution can be controlled by making strict rules against people, who break traffic rules. In addition to it, government should guide by establishing classes to save environment, dur to which they may understand and use transport in limit.

To put in nutshell, increasing price of petrol is much more significant in preventing from traffic and pollution problems. Further, using pollution transport in limit leads us to drik the life to the lees.

pollution problems arising now days leading to many of the ailments
pollution problems are arising nowadays leading to many of the ailments

increasing price of petrol emerge to reduce traffic.
increasing price of petrol emerges to reduce traffic.

using more and more bicycles can makes it easier to be fit and save eco-system.
using more and more bicycles can make it easier to be fit and save eco-system.

Sentence: In addition to it, government should guide by establishing classes to save environment, dur to which they may understand and use transport in limit.
Error: dur Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Further, using pollution transport in limit leads us to drik the life to the lees.
Error: drik Suggestion: ?