Nowdays people have to work for longer hours under stressful condition .Do you agree or disagree?Suggest the way by which the job condition can be improved.

Nowdays people have to work for longer hours under stressful condition .
Do you agree or disagree?
Suggest the way by which the job condition can be improved.

It goes without saying that there is a crisis of do work in stressful condition . It would be foolish to ignore it.these day a lot of people are working in all sector in under-presser for achieving their company's goal and their aim. This condition has become a problem in modern era . An argument has been put forward that people have to work for longer hours under stressful condition. According to me , this statement holds a valid ground .

There are a plethora of reasons why I thing these days people are doing work in stressful condition. First and foremost point which comes to my mind that working condition are highly demanding for all employees.they are taking tension of work how they do work in limited time . Because every firm wants better performance from employees . It has become crucial part of every company'policy.

Second , all companies are creating deadline for their goal . These things also load stress on workers due to this people spend a lot of time on work. Thirdly , some people get job by their ability . So they have stress of correct work and with efficient notion.however , some employees do job on high level jobs . They have responsibility of security and popularity .

There are many solutions of this problem. One of them , firms should limit working hour. Worker must take some break from work when they feel stress . firms should give freedom of time for working instead work in limit time.

In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and delibration with my self. I come to this conclusion that companies should not make any deadline for any project and target. Firms also give some freedom for employers . Firms can also change the environment of work place with some simple activity.

there is a crisis of do work in stressful condition .
there is a crisis of doing work in a stressful condition .

why I thing these days
why I think these days

working condition are highly demanding
working conditions are highly demanding

Sentence: These things also load stress on workers due to this people spend a lot of time on work.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and people

Sentence: In conclusion , after ponder over a great deal of thoughts and delibration with my self.
Error: delibration Suggestion: deliberation

More sentences varieties wanted. for example, a lot of sentences start with subject 'they'.