People nowadays live longer than they used to What caused the situation Is it a negative or positive development

People nowadays live longer than they used to. What caused the situation? Is it a negative or positive development?

Most people from the past decades have longer life expectancy than before. I believe this is a positive advancement. In this essay, I will provide few reasons why in our generation people live longer.

To begin with, the society is more cautious on their food intake. Diet is often advertise as the key to longer life. Having a balance food program will definitely meet all the nutrients that our body needs. Moreover, government and non-government organizations are promoting healthy lifestyles. Such as drinking moderately and encourage to stop smoking cigarettes. Apparently, the nation is terrified of getting sick at the early age reason why they are trying to avoid these vices as much as they can. There are a lot advertisements on how to prevent the deadly cancer. Furthermore, one breakthrough that supports humankind's lives are the advance medicines and medical appliances. Scientists are keep inventing medicines that would repel the viruses for our body to recover immediately after getting sick. By using modern medical equipment it can identify cancers on the early stage and immediately treat the cancer cells, reason why there are lots of patients with success stories.

As the old saying goes, "Prevention is better than cure" which people are more aware and more health conscious. Not to mention that the community are extra active by doing exercises. Various competition that challenges body stamina and strength like triathlon and ironman that inspires many.

Another secret to extend our life is to escape the stress from work. Meditation is widely used for centuries. Wherein, freeing our mind and not to think of anything. In this method, it relaxes our brain and soul. To attain this, just look on the peaceful part of the house, close eyes and try not to worry.

To conclude, it is affirmative that having a long life is a positive development. It is our chance to achieve and conquer more our goals. Chance to experience of getting old and seeing our future generations and cherish that moment with our loved ones.

Diet is often advertise as the key to longer life.
Diet is often advertised as the key to longer life.

one breakthrough that supports humankind's lives are the advance medicines
one breakthrough ...is the advance in medicines

Scientists are keep inventing
Scientists keep inventing

the community are extra active
the community is extra active

Various competition that challenges body stamina and strength like triathlon and ironman that inspires many.
Description: what is the verb for this sentence? can you re-write this sentence?

Chance to experience of getting old and seeing our future generations and cherish that moment with our loved ones.