Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Some people believe to have the same headcount of make and female in each modules in Universities. In my opinion, school officers should be realistic when it comes to setting an equal gender for each subjects. It will be challenging for the faculty to divide the students equally. In this essay, I will discuss why I disagree on this statement.

To begin with, it is a fact that there are more females than male. Studies show that there are 8 women for every 10 men. When a school established a co-education type of students, the faculty should not hinder if the subject is dominated by either ladies or gentlemen. Secondly, not all courses are appealing on both genders. For example, students who are taking Interior Design are mostly composed of girls. Same goes with Civil Engineering, most students are boys. The faculty count not force the pupils to take other subjects just because the total attendees are equal. Lastly, by implementing balance enrollees per module, it takes out the freedom of choice from the people. Everyone should have their own free will.

Each pupils are unique and these students would know what they want specifically. These young people knows where to excel and how to achieve their goals. For as long as the schoolchild can deliver what the curriculum needs, it would not matter even he is the only boy in the classroom.

To conclude, it would be impossible for the school faculty or Universities to implement such ideas to have an equal population for each subject. It would be easier for the school officials to set the university rule exclusively for ladies or gentlemen.

Sentence: Some people believe to have the same headcount of make and female in each modules in Universities.
Description: The word make is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to make
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and modules

Sentence: In my opinion, school officers should be realistic when it comes to setting an equal gender for each subjects.
Suggestion: Refer to each and subjects

Sentence: Each pupils are unique and these students would know what they want specifically.
Suggestion: Refer to Each and pupils

The faculty count not force the pupils
The faculty members do not force the pupils

Sentence: These young people knows where to excel and how to achieve their goals.
Description: The fragment people knows where is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace knows with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive