Essay topics: Some people believe that children’s leisure activities must be educational, otherwise they are a complete waste of time.
Do you agree or disagree? Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your experience.
In this very competitive age, other people think that children's time-off must be educational else, it will be be productive. In my opinion, juveniles can still enjoy their free time not necessarily doing academic stuff. In this essay, I will provide an ample examples of what young people can do on their excess time but still benefits them.
Compared to the time that we: adults, attending to our grade and secondary schools are such a bliss. However, the pressure on the classroom nowadays are aggressive. Studies show that children now are more advance in learning and early development of emotional quotient. These juveniles need a break from complex activities. Firstly, young people need interaction from other children. This will develop their social skills, communicating properly and how to be polite with others. This will elevate child's emotional intelligence. Secondly, when playing with other youngsters they will know the advantage to team effort. Being a team player will definitely favorable when they become an adult and facing the real world. Lastly, encourage the child to play an strategic games such as chess or King's League. These types of games can be downloaded from online stores and can be conveniently play in the comfort of our home, rain or shine. This will enhance the child's ability to think logically so they can surpass one level at a time.
Leisure time is not necessarily an academically educational. There are massive of option to choose from. Where the child is having fun at the same time their still learning. In addition to the available entertainment, children can spend their time on whatever talents they are interested in. Dance and voice lessons, musical instruments, and arts to name a few. These activities will truly strengthen young people's confidence.
To conclude, as an adult we are responsible to look after the children. Let them grow on their own and live their life. Guidance is always the key as the juveniles will be our next generation.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|1 month 3 weeks ago||berryabhisheksn||89||Read full essay|
|1 month 4 weeks ago||b.yousefi||84||Read full essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||HaseebAhmed_793||56||Read full essay|
|2 months 4 weeks ago||EELLeeee||78||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||learnafren||84||Read full essay|
|5 months 2 weeks ago||mohamed osman aita||61||Read full essay|
|8 months 2 weeks ago||azhar46||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 5 months ago||bhatvishal@||78||Read full essay|
|1 year 11 months ago||saeed_S_1368||56||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||EugeneDubinchuk||69.5||Read full essay|
- Today, more people are traveling than ever before. Why is this the case? What are the benefits of travelling for the traveller? (90)
- You have recently moved to a different house.Write a letter to your friend. In your letter:-explain why you have moved.-describe the new house.-invite your friend to come and visit. (80)
- One a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter:- describe the item you lost- explain how you lost it- tell the (80)
- Some people think that the teenage years are the happiest times of most people's lives. Others think that the adult life brings more happiness, in spite of greater responsibilities.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion. (85)
- In some countries, young people are encouraged to work or travel for a year between finishing high school and starting university studiesDiscuss the advantage and disadvantages for young people who decide to do this (70)
- Universities should accept equal numbers of male and female students in every subject. To what extent do you agree or disagree? (80)
- Some people think that a sense of competition should be encouraged. Others believe that children who are taught to co-operate rather than compete become more useful adults.Discuss both these views and give your own opinion (60)
- In Many countries schools have severe problems with student behavior. What do you think are the causes of this? What solution can you suggest? (80)
- It is generally accepted that families are not as close as they used to be.Give some reasons why this change has happened and suggest how families could be broughtcloser together.Include any relevant examples from your experience. (70)
- You are unhappy about a plan to make your local airport bigger and increase the number offlights. You live near the airport.Write a letter to your local newspaper. In your letter• explain where you live• describe the problem• give reasons why you do not w (80)