People prefer to watch foreign films rather than locally produced ones. Why do you think this happens? Should the government support local film makers financially?

Foreign film producers have lifted the movie’s standard to another verge. This has leads to increase interest on international movies over the local flicks. This essay will present the reason of this evolution of fond towards foreign films, as well as how financial support from the government can helps domestic film makers.

To begin with, the key success of international film producer is they have the edge on financial budgets for special effects, spectacular location, actions and stunts. Moreover, foreign movies are often hosted by renowned actress, actors and directors. One of the great example is “Fast and Furious”, a movie prominent across the world, and demonstrates the effectiveness of utilizing specials effects, stuns as well as famous artist. Secondly, local films often been criticized for poor quality and story-line. Instead of being unique and showcase the culture, the producers often try to shoot a movie which has identical plots with the foreign film. For example, In Malaysia, one of the local films named “Cicak Man” has the similarity plot with the Hollywood blockbuster “Spiderman”, with the only difference is the local film producer substitute spider with lizard.

In order for local domestic film makers to compete against international film producers, it is believe that government should provide financial resources to domestic film makers. Firstly, with the extra financial supports will allow them to purchase modern technologies to create visual and sound effects such as 3D Effects. They can as well employ world famous artists to perform in the movie. Furthermore, domestic movie makers can also hire their nation’s places of interest for filming that showcase the nation unique culture as well as advertising the beauty of this area. Throughout this approach, local producers can enhance the popularity of their film before and after the release of their movie.

To sum up, it has clearly showed the reason of the unpopularity of local films mainly due to shortage of funds and substandard story line. It is hoped that government should consider of offering support to local film makers financially, so that they can raise the standards of domestic movie to foreign movie benchmark, at least.

This has leads to increase interest

Sentence: This essay will present the reason of this evolution of fond towards foreign films, as well as how financial support from the government can helps domestic film makers.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to can and helps

the key success of international film producer is they have the edge
the key success of international film producer is that they have the edge

One of the great example is
One of the great examples is

it is believe that
it is believed that

with the extra financial supports will allow them
with the extra financial supports, it will allow them

due to shortage of funds
due to the shortage of funds