popular events like the football world cup and other international sporting occasions are essential in releasing international tension and releasing patriotic emotion in a safe way. what's your idea?

the Olympic games are one of the best way to bring nation together at least temporarily. these kinds of event can decline an international dispute , when athletes from two country which are in the war with each other probably has impact on their politic relationship. thus the leaders have tried to reach agreement to end their disputes and live peacefully.

in the last century the rate of depression is increasing day to day. one of the political ways to prevent this matter is the event which can make people happy and give them healthy entertainment in this way they can release tension and stress in right form.

similarly, international sporting events show benefit in some developing country . for instance brazil had a high rate of unemployment and lack of education and hunger, poverty. and corruption , crime and poverty, however when the football world cup started Brazilian are considered to be the best team in the world in this way they could achieve lots of financial benefit to help their country.

in conclusion , popular sporting events play an important role in decreasing international tensions and liberating patriotic feeling as history has shown. furthermore the football industrial and its event s can have a great effect on countries economics and its convenience it is so important to say that all of the events in sporting among countries can bring peace and happiness among people all over the world .

one of the best way
one of the best ways

when athletes from two country which are in the war with each other probably has impact on their politic relationship

in right form.
in a right form.

some developing country
some developing countries

Minimum 250 words wanted.

Don't put a space before punctuation marks.
Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.
Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.