"Prevention is better than cure."Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

"Prevention is better than cure."
Out of a country's health budget, a large proportion should be diverted from treatment to spending on health education and preventative measures.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement?

In recent years, a major part of health budget has been allocated for scientific and individual purposes, not for prevention facilities that could be available to any citizen. Therefore, it is true that part of the budget should be invested in treaty disease and the lack of public information could lead to a decrease of ill population.

To begin with, people should be instructed about healthy way of living by many campaigns. For a long time, most of them will get rid of negative aspects such as: stress and sleepiness that is a facility for installing the novel disease in their body. For example, if someone got a caught to a person A, with a strong immune system, there would not spread. But A has a healthy lifestyle because he listens to their primary need: sleeping and feeding, very well. So, A participates in health educational programme, in which he discovers a lot of techniques to maintain his health.

Secondly, every person should be checked free by a good specialist. This could be done by the official institution that monitors the illness rate of the population. The good point is that everybody will often take preventative measures more than before. Therefore, a disease can be detected very early and the cure will have better results. What is more, these free examinations could improve the public health of a community.

To sum up, people should be patient with prevention rules in order to reach the expected results.

Minimum 250 words wanted