Prison is necessary to have in modern society. Discuss and give your opinion

Whether or not prison is being considered as an efficient measure of preventing crimes in modern society to be a fiercely debated issue. There are those who argue that prison is not still effective way. To my mind, I completely agree with view-point.

First of all, it can be said that the resistance of the prision all the countries in the world is not essential to educate offenders to be good citizens. To buid prisons, a large amount of money has been invested in and necessary facilities to meet demands for prisoners’ lives. Therefore, state-budget would be shrinked. Meanwhile, many public services need to be invested in to make sure that people have better life. In some cases, criminals have been arrested , judged and imprisoned by minor offences, but after they are released from prisons, they continue re-offending. This means that prison is the best place to educate violators.

With regard to view-point that prison is not severe enough. This view may be true because prisoners live in buildings to be as luxious as high-class hotels. Moreover, the punishments have been appled to be not harsh to raise the awareness of the offenders to comply with laws. For example, in Vietnam, the number of re-offenders has increased due to not having a strict policies to apply to the prisons. It seems to that the best solution to reduce the number of criminals in many countries is to raise consciousness of compliance with law and governments should promote propaganda of law. Also, governments should both take charge of creating more job for empployees and have social allowances to lift people out of poverty because unemployment and poor are main causes for those to commit crimes.

It is concluded that it is not necessary to resis prison in modern society. States should have another solutions to limit the increase in the rate of crimes via solving unemployment and remove poverty in the community. These measures may be better than buiding more prisons.

Whether or not prison is being considered as an efficient measure of preventing crimes in modern society to be a fiercely debated issue
Whether or not prison is being considered as an efficient measure of preventing crimes in modern society is a fiercely debated issue

who argue that prison is not still effective way
who argue that prison is still not an effective way

the resistance of the prision all the countries in the world is not essential to educate offenders to be good citizens.
the resistance of the prisons in the world is not essential to educate offenders to be good citizens.

States should have another solutions
States should have another solution
States should have other solutions

Sentence: To buid prisons, a large amount of money has been invested in and necessary facilities to meet demands for prisoners' lives.
Description: The word in is not usually used as an adverb, particle
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: Meanwhile, many public services need to be invested in to make sure that people have better life.
Suggestion: Refer to in

Sentence: First of all, it can be said that the resistance of the prision all the countries in the world is not essential to educate offenders to be good citizens.
Error: prision Suggestion: prison

Error: buid Suggestion: build

Sentence: Therefore, state-budget would be shrinked.
Error: shrinked Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: state-budget Suggestion: state budget

Sentence: With regard to view-point that prison is not severe enough.
Error: view-point Suggestion: viewpoint

Sentence: This view may be true because prisoners live in buildings to be as luxious as high-class hotels.
Error: luxious Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: high-class Suggestion: high class

Sentence: Moreover, the punishments have been appled to be not harsh to raise the awareness of the offenders to comply with laws.
Error: appled Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Also, governments should both take charge of creating more job for empployees and have social allowances to lift people out of poverty because unemployment and poor are main causes for those to commit crimes.
Error: empployees Suggestion: employees

Sentence: It is concluded that it is not necessary to resis prison in modern society.
Error: resis Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: These measures may be better than buiding more prisons.
Error: buiding Suggestion: building