Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour scheme when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.How true is this statement?How far does colour influence peopl

Psychologists have known for many years that colour can affect how people feel. For this reason, attention should be given to colour scheme when decorating places such as offices and hospitals.
How true is this statement?
How far does colour influence people’s health and capacity for work?

It becomes a hot question in scientific and psychological fields about how colors can affect human’s emotions. There are many studies about the color influences and human’s behaviors. Consequently, some people are wondering that using specific colors beautify the interior of offices or hospitals should be applied or not and how this method works.

To begin with, in scientific areas, neurologists had been trying to search about the human’s perceptions and colors and found that the colors activate particular parts of brains, where its function human’s emotions. Moreover, activating human’s feeling is not only the impact from colors but human’s behaviors are also affected in daily lives. An actual example in the way people conducting their manners on roads happens from only three colors. When drivers see red which represents the feeling of dangerous, they will stop right away, whereas green refers to starting or accelerating which means drivers have to move their vehicles.

However, it is crucial to decide what color should be used for decorating in different work spaces for serving various purposes. For example, pastel colors which create the sense of relaxing and peaceful would be a good choice to paint in a hospital wall. Among of patients who are waiting for a service will be more calm and relaxing. In term of office areas, by using blue, it makes employees become more productive and promotes the sense of unity, while other colors such as white could make a place look more spacious.

To sum up, it is certainly true that there is a significant relation between the effects of colors to human’s attentions. According to several research that scientists try to seek the answers and evidences about the coloring influences. Hopefully, with a good understanding how different colors impact our perspectives and feelings, the product/ office owners can deliberate suitable colors with their environments and take advantages to their businesses.

using specific colors beautify the interior of offices or hospitals should be applied or not
whether using specific colors beautifies the interior of offices or hospitals should be applied or not

where its function human’s emotions.
where it functions human’s emotions.

activating human’s feeling is not only the impact from colors but human’s behaviors are also affected
Description: 'Not only...but also' is not used properly. can you re-write this sentence?

An actual example in the way people conducting their manners on roads happens from only three colors.
An actual example in the way (that) people are conducting their manners on roads happens from only three colors.

the feeling of dangerous
the feeling of danger

it makes employees become more productive
it makes employees more productive

You have issues on sentence structure.

----------------------