Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teacher

Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teachers.
To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

Some surveys indicate to an increase of levels of crime among teenagers under the age of 18.It is an undeniable fact that the primary cause of this matter is that nowadays children do not obtain some social and emotional learning from parents and teachers.

The first reason which concerns to parents is lack of enough free time of parents due to work schedules. In other words, the growing demands of modern childhood require more things to have, that’s why parents have to work a lot to earn more. As a result, trying to support their children materially, parents are getting tired after work, in this case, they prefer to relax instead of spend time with children. Also, the lack of attention causes the formal relationships between parents and children. What this means is that if the noticeable gap exists between members of family, children will be reluctant to share their troubles with parents. Consequently, they will be pushed to do aggressive actions outdoor.

There is also a main cause of becoming children as criminals which related to teachers. They play an important role in upbringing children and in process of forming personality of children. Unfortunately, nowadays school teachers are interested in just getting salary. To be more precise, they come to school only for lessons and they consider other manners of children do not touch them. However, they have forgotten that in many occasions the advice of teacher is considered to be much more influential than parents’ conversation. In my opinion, teachers who notice unacceptable behavior of children should find the reason of this, converse with children without putting pressure on them and try to find solution for their trouble.

In conclusion, my personal view is that the basic causes of getting teenagers under 18 conceal in the lack of sufficient attention from the side of parents and teachers. The lack of attention prevents to get social and emotional learning from adults.

criminals which related to teachers.
criminals which are related to teachers.
criminals related to teachers.

and try to find solution for their trouble.
and try to find solutions for their troubles.

Pay attention how to use to verbs:
There is also a main cause of becoming children as criminals