Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teacher

Recent figures show an increase in violent crime among youngsters under the age of 18. Some psychologists claim that the basic reason for this is that children these days are not getting the social and emotional learning they need from parents and teachers.

To what extent do you agree or disagree with this opinion? What solutions can you suggest?Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples

It is true that nowadays there are more and more teenagers that become violent, often committing crimes. Several psychologists affirm that it is only fault of parents and teachers if the students become aggressive. I agree completely with this fact as should be the parents firstly, to educate them children.

First of all, it is the responsibility of parents to transmit a good behavior and take care of adolescents since they are children. I believe that if the adolescents were educated properly by their family, nowadays there would be a less undisciplined situation. The teacher also has their part of guilt as he/she has to look after the students and communicate immediately to the parents whether they notice a bad type of behavior in them. Many times the reason of this situation are simply the persons or friends that surround us. Indeed, if we meet with friends with misbehave we tend to become like them and sometimes this lead to breaking the law in a number of ways.

Once I read about a child of 13 years old in Barcelona who killed his teacher by using a crossbow, other two teachers and two students were injured in this attack. Fortunately, the teenager was stopped by someone in the school or the situation could be worse more.

In my opinion, teenagers are to keep under control from an early age and as stated above this is a task of parents and teacher firstly as they are the persons from which the children can have more fear. It makes no sense to try to recover them when the situation will get out of hand.

more teenagers that become violent,
more teenagers who become violent,

it is only fault of parents
it is only the fault of parents

with this fact as should be the parents firstly, to educate them children.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

Many times the reason of this situation are simply
Many times the reason of this situation is simply

persons or friends that surround us.
persons or friends who surround us.

sometimes this lead to
sometimes this leads to