In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.Give reason

In today's competitive world, many families find it necessary for both parents to go out to work. While some say the children in these families benefit from the additional income, others feel they lack support because of their parents' absence.

Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.

These days, more and more fathers and mothers believe that it is indispensable for both to work. Many think that in this way the adolescents could take advantage from the extra wage, others instead feel that the children do not have enough support from their parents as they spend most of them time at job.

First of all, in today's world the cost of living has risen as compared to the last decade. Everything costs more now rather in the past and often is not enough that only the father works to maintain the family. Therefore, most of the time also the mother need to work in the family, this means both parents make great sacrifices just for their children. In other cases both of parents work just for save money to use them in future. As a result, the adolescents suffer from the lack of support from both dad and mom.

In the other hands, it seem obvious that whether one of the parents stay at home despite the financials problems, they will probably have other kind of issue concerning the money. For instance, a good school to educate their children and moreover problems about the books, course payment or simply home rent.

I know one friend of mine, who suffers for the absence of his parents as they are always busy at work, but besides that he can afford to buy whatever he wants.

In sum, it is better especially in a well financial situation that mother and father give care and attention to their children. In other situation, when it becomes difficult to go on with life because of dearth of money, it is better that both parents work and look after their children in their spare time. However, we all know that in life you cannot always have everything.

both of parents work just for save money
both of parents work just for saving money

In the other hands, it seem obvious that
On the other hands, it seems obvious that