Essay topics: With the rise in popularity of the internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Technology has been experiencing a tremendous growth nowadays related to its advancement and accessibility. Internet is one of these sophistications which enables most citizens in this world to access a wide range of news quickly and faster than the former available media such as newspaper. Thus, the existence of this tool is highly believed will take the position of newspaper then this older media will be gradually left by its readers. Although there are still some people who are optimistic regarding the continuity of newspaper users, but I personally hardly to have the same opinion. This essay aims to discuss several reasons which base my personal point of view.
To begin with, internet is a highly advanced technology which does not only provide many kinds of entertainments, but also wide range of news. Even it provides newspaper online for its readers. Almost all today newspapers provide online media for their readers like The Jakarta Post Harian Fajar, Tribun Timur, Kompas, Sindo, and many others. So, it can be easily regarded that the printed newspaper no more required as this tool has provided the need of its readers via on line.
Furthermore, people tend to prefer media information by considering its simplicity regarded from its size, for instance. This the internet which can be accessed by mini tools like cell phone enables people to use it easily everywhere compared to the newspaper which as a quite big size and the big number of pages that makes it heavy, even. So, it is undeniable that looking ahead, there will be more people moving on to online media and newspaper s will not get place anymore.
In conclusion, I believe that due to the quickness and simplicity provided y internet, newspaper will soon become a thing which is no more used by the next generations.
- A number of different medical traditions are now widely known and used: Western medicine (using drugs and surgery), herbal medicine, acupuncture (using needless at certain points of the body), homoeopathy (using minute doses of poisons), and soon.How impo (77.5)
- With the rise in popularity of the internet, newspapers will soon become a thing of the past.To what extent do you agree or disagree? (70)
- Families who send their children to private schools should not be required to pay taxes that support the state education system.To what extent do you agree or disagree with this statement? (70)
- Travel to and from the UK, and the most popularcountries for UK residents to visit (60)
- There are many different types of music in the world today. Why do we need music? Is the traditional music of a country more important than the international music that I heard everywhere nowadays? (60)