Scools concentrate far too much on traditional subjects which do not adeuqetly prepare studnets for realisitic demands of the modern world?To what extent you agree or diagree?

Scools concentrate far too much on traditional subjects which do not adeuqetly prepare studnets for realisitic demands of the modern world?
To what extent you agree or diagree?

During the course of last few decades the technological advancements have taken huge leaps toward mankind. Simultaneously the acquaintance of knowledge has also been increased. However the course curriculum of the schools have also been increased by including many subjects like computers. Although many new subjects have arrived but still there is always a particular emphasis on the traditional subjects.

It is the prime responsibility of the schools to make children learn different kinds of subjects with equal importance. However, a special importance on the traditional subjects should strictly be removed as might not be useful when a student opts for a different career. For example, A student want to pursue in graduate study in business management so learning history has nothing to do with his career goal. Therefore in my personal opinion I strongly recommend equal importance to all subjects.

It is also the responsibility of parents to make their child acquaint with all different kinds of subjects. As this would not only broaden his understandings in different subjects but it also makes him choose his major areas of interest. However, enough care needs to be taken to ensure that even traditional subjects are taught in the school as this would make student to learn about the past traditions and cultures.

Finally, In my opinion I strongly recommend the equal importance in learning all the subjects rather than just concentrating on the traditional subjects. Both schools and parents should work hard in providing a wide scope knowledge on different subjects which will have a profound effect in the choosing the career paths.

Sentence: For example, A student want to pursue in graduate study in business management so learning history has nothing to do with his career goal.
Description: The fragment student want to is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense