By punishing murderers with the deathh penalty. Society is also guilty of committing murder. Therefore, Life in prison is a better punishment for murderers. To what extent do agree or disagree? Give reasons for ur answers?

In the life cycle of any living organisms death is the last phase of life. Death is an uncontrollable natural phenomena but, in this modern era it is no longer valid. The drastic increase in the death toll caused by individuals is one of the global concerns. In contrary deaths can also occur due to natural catastrophes like volcanic eruptions, floods and earth quakes.

Apart from the natural deaths there are also a significant number of deaths caused eith accidentally or knowingly. Accidental deaths occurs mainly due to accidents, as a form of indirect consequences or deaths due to diseases. Deaths caused by direct consequences could arise simply from fighting or posing false allegations on him/her as a result they die. In todays era medical facilities have developed to a greater extent that a significant number of diseases can be treated and make an individual healthy. However, there is an exception here too. It could be either wrong treatment or carless ness but the ultimate result is death.

In contrary deaths caused by human interventions are killing, suicides. While suicides corresponds to the individual thought process of coping with many difficulties’ in life. Killing is mainly because of many social elements in the society. It is here where court’s decision plays a vital role and perhaps change the fate of an individual whether found guilty or not. However, there is an increasing demand for the removal of death penalty from many open organizations. One reason for this could be that according to a recent survey in U.K, a significant number of murderers are reforming themselves as to well fit into the society while on the other hand there is still no change in the behaviour of many murderers.

Although an individual having knowledge of fatal consequences after committing murder or not nut still he is found guilty. The open organizations claiming the removal of death penalty should also carefully consider about each murderer and take it count their social behaviour before and after committing murder. By keeping the murderers who didn’t show up any improvement could lead to dangerous consequences to the surrounding people.

Finally, to sum up Like a human body which is composed many elements, the removal of death penalty should be implied to those who passes a few set of regulations like improvement in social behaviour, interaction with neighbours etc On the other hand we should also think that despite these death penalties, the crime rate is not declining world wide.

Sentence: Apart from the natural deaths there are also a significant number of deaths caused eith accidentally or knowingly.
Error: eith Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: It could be either wrong treatment or carless ness but the ultimate result is death.
Error: ness Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: carless Suggestion: No alternate word

The essay is not exactly right on the topic. Need to argue 'Life in prison is a better punishment for murderers.'.